To Know You Is To Love You

by Wednesday, December 22, 2010 0 comments
At times when I feel so lonely...
No one to keep me company...
You were there...

At times when I feel so trouble...

No one for me to turn to...
You were there...

You always there...

In times of pain n sorrow...

When it feels like there’s no tomorrow...
In you I find peace and strength...
To get my life back on track again...


In times of joy and laughter...
Happiness feels like forever after...

In you I find it never ends...

Cause your love’s always there to mend...

I’ve come to realize...

That you are my savior...

You’re the most forgiving..

Most merciful...

A step I take towards You...

Thousand steps you will see me through...

You’re the All Knowing...

You’re the Most Gracious...

Most Bountiful...


Oh Allah...

The more I know you..

The more I love YOU…

.::aiNi::.

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments: